The Audacity of Independence
Founded in Reims in 1808, Champagne Henriot is one of the few remaining family-owned houses with over two hundred years of independence. Over the years, the house has been cultivating a distinctive style of its own, guided by the pursuit of the purest expression of Chardonnay
- Chardonnay driven style - precise, elegant and luminous
- Remarkably high proportion of Premier and Grand Cru vineyards (2/3 minimum) and longer aging on lees
- Higher portion of reserve wines including our most audacious cuvée: Cuve 38, our perpetual reserve with over 20 vintages
- The Henriot family maintains close relationships with cellar masters & vine growers
- Champagne Henriot received the “Len Evans Trophy for consistency over 5 years” at the 2018 International Wine Challenge
- Received HVE3 Certification–High Environmental Value–in 2019.